Monday, January 5, 2009

The Biggest Loser Contest

My family has decided to have a biggest loser contest. I am way excited to be doing this with my family. I have needed to shed pounds since the birth of my last baby. She's four years old and so I don't have an excuse for any of the extra pounds I'm carrying. I decided to make a proclamation of my participation in this contest by posting my goals on my blog. If anyone out there wants to join in on the fun, just let me know.
Goal #1: Lose 20 pounds by June 1, 2009
Goal #2: Drink at least 60 oz of water each day
Goal #3: Give myself one free day where I don't care what I eat
Goal #4: No sugary treats during the week.
Goal #5: Eat more whole grains
Goal #6: If I drink soda, only 12 oz a day and only diet soda.
Goal #7: 45 minutes of exercise on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
Goal #8: Eat at least one serving of vegatables a day (pathetic I know, but I hate veggies)

No comments:

About Me

I am a full-time high school teacher and mom of two beautiful girls. I love teaching English and helping students communicate in writing. I also love storybooking and helping people preserve their life/stories/heritage in beautiful storybooks. If you want to know more, check out www.robertsonyouruniquestory.com