Friday, December 19, 2008

The Magic of Santa


I love the magic of Santa. It doesn't matter what's happening in the "real" world, when a man walks in dressed in red with a big burly white beard, everyone smiles; even the adults. These pictures are from our PGHS Santa party. Santa comes and talks with each child and gives them a gift. Hayley and Whitney were all smiles and they were thrilled to report to Santa that they had been exceptionally good this year. This reminds me to take a step back from mom-mode and really appreciate the good that is in each of my daughters. Sure, they aren't perfect, but they are decent, kind human beings who bring a smile to my face and tears to my eyes.

No comments:

About Me

I am a full-time high school teacher and mom of two beautiful girls. I love teaching English and helping students communicate in writing. I also love storybooking and helping people preserve their life/stories/heritage in beautiful storybooks. If you want to know more, check out www.robertsonyouruniquestory.com