Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Children are Angels

I had a great mom moment the other day. Whitney's preschool teacher asks each of the kids little questions each day and records their responses. She does this so we have a scrapbook of our child; their thoughts, language, and ideas. Well, the other day this teacher asked Whitney, "Who would you tell Santa has been really good this year." Whitney's reply? My mom. Isn't that sweet and so unselfish of her? This reminded me that even though I'm not a perfect mom, and I probably get angry to quick and yell too much, that my children filter through that to remember the good. That is such a refreshing thought.

No comments:

About Me

I am a full-time high school teacher and mom of two beautiful girls. I love teaching English and helping students communicate in writing. I also love storybooking and helping people preserve their life/stories/heritage in beautiful storybooks. If you want to know more, check out www.robertsonyouruniquestory.com