Friday, November 7, 2008

We are in the O Magazine


So, I can't contain my enthusiasm. My company, Heritage Makers, is in the O Magazine. We have been listed as one of Oprah's all-time favorites! That means so much to a company like mine. I anticipate a lot of opportunities to come from this recognition. Many have asked me if I would leave teaching if I started making enough money from Heritage Makers. My answer is NO. I love teaching. It provides retirement and health insurance as well. If things go really well, I might consider dropping to part-time though. My students are all anxious to see if I will actually get to appear on the show. I hope so. It would be a moment to remember for the rest of my life.

No comments:

About Me

I am a full-time high school teacher and mom of two beautiful girls. I love teaching English and helping students communicate in writing. I also love storybooking and helping people preserve their life/stories/heritage in beautiful storybooks. If you want to know more, check out www.robertsonyouruniquestory.com