Monday, November 10, 2008

Simple Expressions of Faith


I love listening to my children pray. No matter how many times they say the same thing, it still brings me to tears. Last night Whitney was saying the family prayer and her simple expressions of faith touched me deeply. She prays with such honesty and conviction that you would not believe she was only four years old. She never fails to pray for help in being nice to her sister; something she struggles with. Also, she never fails to pray for protection for the missionaries; especially her uncle David. She is always the firs to volunteer to pray and she takes the task very seriously.


Times like this remind me to be grateful for these sweet little angels who are a part of my family. Being a mother has provided me with ample opportunities to learn anew the things I've forgotten; enjoying each moment, having complete faith in "big" people, and believing that miracles happen every day.


I thank my Heavenly Father for the blessings of having my children in my home and hearing their sweet prayers. What an amazing experience.

No comments:

About Me

I am a full-time high school teacher and mom of two beautiful girls. I love teaching English and helping students communicate in writing. I also love storybooking and helping people preserve their life/stories/heritage in beautiful storybooks. If you want to know more, check out www.robertsonyouruniquestory.com